Freitag, 24. August 2012

Angelo Mele - To Do [EP]



new signed act from Italy!
out on 3rd September 2012
"To Do" is already
supported by

Anthony 'Shake' Shakir very drone like
Alland Byallo (Liebe Detail) Really nice EP here. Smooth but bumpin' in all the right ways. Read Me is super dope!
Delano Smith Hot! Alvarez and Safeword for me, though all mixes are spot on, great work!
Jori Hulkkonen so oldschool...! i do love it
Claudio Coccoluto read me sounds really good
Alex Coulton (Horizontal Ground) Chilled vibes, thanks.
Alex Downey On point peak time deepness, particularly 'I do'.
Demi Deeper Substance love to do read me
David Alvarado Nice deep release. Will play for sure.
James Johnston No Matter What Beautiful deep vibes here! To Do is my fav...can't wait to play it out!
Stuart Geddes Mulletover / Rekleiner To Do is stand
Terence . (Freak N Chic) NICE AND SENSUAL DEEP MUSIC
Alessandro Russo Slok (Saw / Get Physical) Great deep house EP! love it, thanks, SLOK
Daniel Schulze Trenton cool one!
Nadja Lind Klartraum / Lucidflow nice deepness. lovely
Sasse Lindblad Freestyle Man / Mood Music Amazing vibe - brings me back !
Pedramovich Supernature Love Affin. One of my favourite labels. All 3 tracks are good tracks. Maybe not ones for my sets right now but perfect to trip out to at home. Thank you.
Lucien Nicolet Luciano / Cadenza thanks!
Sam Russo Leftroom Read me is baaaaaaaaad xx
Julien Sandre Morris Audio Full support for my bro Angelo! really like this wicked music
Danny Howells Dig Deeper Summer stunners, beautiful tracks!!
Darren Rock Rocky / Xpress 2 Nice deepness. read Me the best.
Thomas Koch DJ T, Get Physical will download. thank you for good music!
Pawas Fear of Flying / Sudden Drop Super EP.. To Do is a belter !!!
Chris Fortier nice lush
Alain Ho DJ Yellow, Plastic City loving this abyssal's house .. will drop it to my show, alain ho aka dj yellow (Composite rec)